Different Types and their applications
1) Edelman type (Dutch Auger) 60mm diameter. Suitable for moist testing in wet soils especially as an aid for irrigation monitoring.
2) Standard soil auger available in sizes 76mm – 90mm and in three different bit-types. Suitable for dry sandy soils to wet clay soils. Also available in open bucket for wet soils.
3) Soilsampler. Cylinder type of auger with a smaller diameter – 60mm. This auger is specifically designed for sampling of smaller volumes of soil. Is normally manufactured with a shorter T-handle for easier augering.
4) Augers with larger diameters – 100mm – 280mm for the planting of poles.
5) Length of T-handles as well as extensions on request.
082 375 8908 | email@example.com