- Sc. Degree (Pedology) from PU for CHE
- Sc. (Honn) degree (Pedology) from PU for CHE
- Comm. degree (Economics and Business Economics) from UNISA (2001).
- Soil Science Society of South Africa
- South African Soil Surveyors association
- Land Rehabilitation Association of SA (formation in process)
- SA Irrigation Institute
- Functioned as project leader on a number of large scale soil survey projects, e.g. Donkerhoek Agricultural project, Mpmalanga
- Pedological specialist studies for environmental impact assessments (EIA’s) as well as a number of economic and agronomic feasibility studies for new agricultural developments.
- Lecturing experience of 13 years in soil science at agricultural colleges.
- Consultation on biological and soil health principles on various agricultural projects
- At present I am consulting on the following (see company profile for client list):
- Precision farming sampling and mapping in the maize sugar and industry
- Feasibility studies on new sugarcane and agricultural projects under irrigation in Southern Africa
- Environmental Impact Assessments for mining and new projects
- Rehabilitation of opencast mining soils
- Wetland delineation