- BSc Soil Science 1977 PU for CHE
- Honns Soil Science 1978 PU for CHE
- MSc Soil Science 1983 PU for CHE
- Soil Science Society of South Africa.
- International Soil Science Society.
- 1979 –1993: Dept. of Agriculture (Highveld Region) as Researcher.
- 1993-1996: Assistant Director Soil Science.
- 1997-1998: Part time lecturer at PU for CHE in clay mineralogy, soil physics, irrigation, drainage, soil chemistry.
- 1997: Part time at REHAB. Soil consultant
- 1998-2002: Own business: Handrid Flora: Seedlings and vegetable production.
- 2002- 2003: Own Business in participation with Africa Plus Projects and Geoquip. Irrigation scheduling and soil consultant.
- 2004: Consultant Techniland. Precision farming.
- 2006: GCI- ARC. Researcher
- 2007 –2008: Africa Geo Environmental Services (AGES) GIS specialist, Soil Scientist
- 2009-2010: Part time Lecturer at Potchefstroom University and Agricultural College Potchefstroom. Private consultation.
- 2011-present: Precision Farming Own Business. Africa and mine Projects with GIS interpretation of soil and land capability studies.