Sustainability rests on the principle that we must meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Therefore, stewardship of both natural and human resources is of prime importance.
Natural resources like soil and water are becoming scarce while the world population and the need for food, fiber and energy is increasing. Therefore the conflict in land-use between human needs, agriculture, mining and ecology is also increasing.
We are a group of independent professional soil scientists, agronomists (specialists with experience in various crop production systems), geologists, hydrologists, social and environmental specialists providing services in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Sub-Saharan Africa consists of:
Angola, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Sao Tome and Principe, the Seychelles, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan or Zimbabwe.
We provide services in
Proper planning, stripping and rehabilitation of soils for pre-mining and closure of mining operations is important so that the minimum impact possible is made on the soils.Learn More
Soil & Environmental Consultancy Services in Africa
- Soil classification & agricultural potential studies
- Land capacity studies
- Project feasibility studies
- Soil sampling for precision farming
- Independent soil & plant nutrition advisory services
- Irrigation & agronomy extension services
- Training on sustainability and capacity building
- Environmental impact assessments (EIA’s)
- Wetland delineation
- GIS related consultancy
- Soil rehabilitation & monitoring
- Independent product procurement